Friday, February 8, 2008

seth's new life



since the departure of the roadies, seth has made his "wildest dreams come true" by taking a shower that lasted longer than 8 minutes (32 minutes to be exact).

I would like to thank all of you who made this momentous occasion possible. Thanks to the East San Deigo County Water Authority for providing the liquidy goodness. Thank you to the hot water heater for keeping the water hot enough to breach the nozzle and actually hit my head. Thank you to my body for being soiled enough to spur me on to actually take a shower. There are so many others that I know I'm forgetting. [pause] Forgive me, I know I'll remember as soon as I leave. [longer pause] Oh, well... This has really truly been a great experience. Thank you!
-seth williams

after seth's speech he proceeded to roll around in the dirt while shouting "Bring it on!! Bring it on, baby!!! Your a** is mine, B*tch! $*@#^!!!"

i had a interview via telephone with a shocked john shults:

He did what??? Rolled around in the what?? Seth hardly even left the house before! He always said he was afraid of getting dirty because he never knew when he'd ever get the opportunity to get clean... Wow... That's fricken' nuts...
-John Shults
i was also able to condunct a video interview with kenny laubbacher.
(click play button)

2 comments:

Andie said...

Seth. You're still living with ten of us. And we like hot water. 32 minutes fool? Shoot.

(PS. I took a 40 minute hot shower this morning. So SWEET.)

kristin. said...

seth running in the background is amaaazing. plus dumping trash on his head. i miss this.