Saturday, October 4, 2008

Team Texas tell's Cindy Crawford to "GO"!!

Hey there staff & roadies,
oh you know.. nothing special. just a typical day in the life of Team Texas... hanging out with super models, hitting up local furniture stores, eating at Cici's! You see, now that we are celebrities in our own right.. nothing much phases any more.

As such, we get invited to all the cool parties and hit up the cool spots. Here's what our mate Glen Hansard from The Swell Season had to say about us the other night we hung out with him; "You guys are so legit!" "What your doing is amazing- spreading the word about what's happening in northern Uganda, saving stray dogs, delivering babies, and giving financial advise to the stock market brokers!!" "I love you guys..when I grow up I want to be just like you." We know Glen, thank for your kind words.

Anyways, back to ol' Cindy. She said that she wanted to apply to be a roadie for the spring and to take us to Bed, Bath & Beyond.. but she doesn't know if she will have enough time. So for now, we settled with giving her a love momento (aka our Rough Cut video).. and we had her sign the cover of GO!
As you can see it reads, "To Jason, Bobby & Laren Love, Cindy Crawford" So we shall be presenting it to the 3 original filmmakers upon return.So we gotta go cuz we have been invited to another party with Bill Gates, Shaq, Harry Dunn and Lloyd Christmas, that cute little kid that says "bluuuhhddd!", the Harry Potter kids, and everyone is spending the night at good old MJ's house.

Peace- Team Texas

posted by Kurtis "Rambis" Jackson and Roberto Juarez

2 comments:

RebeccaWillis said...

HAHAHA that is soo awesome.

Bethany Bylsma said...

ow. my bleeding heart.
Glen,
Be near. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend your show. I'm sure my friends, the Texas roadies, made a great impression. Did Kayla tell you that you and I are meant to be? We are. I promise. All those songs, for all those years, you've been writing them, about me. Thanks. I'll be seeing you.
Godspeed,
Bethany