Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gotta Love Fridays

Hey everyone! This is my first time ever blogging. And by ever I mean ever. So here’s a little insight as to what East Coast has been up to lately. Check it…

It was an IC textbook picture perfect day. Screening in the morning. Merch table at lunch. Classroom visits. Volleyball and football games at night. We even played rock band in the counselor’s office after school followed by Sarah and I taking naps on the school lawn. At one point I opened my eyes and I swear this older couple walking by thought we were homeless. We woke up from our nap so refreshed and when we thought the day couldn’t get any better, we ended up in a penthouse apartment in Rochester, NY with a bunch of teachers from the school. If you want to know what teachers are like on the weekend, Beast Coast experienced it first hand. Lots of alcohol (don’t worry, we had water), crude language and late night pizza. We all went to bed that night wondering what just happened.

P.S. I have to note that as I am writing this there are three extremely drunk sorority girls who are locked out of their room in the dorm we are staying in tonight. What is my life? I should probably go help them.... Peace out for now.

No comments: